- The new resident directory is available and can be downloaded here – Belle Haven Resident Directory
- SAVE THE DATE! On Sunday, October 16 the Social Committee is planning a Clubhouse Event. Details to follow.
- The Clubhouse is reserved on November 8 from 5 – 9 PM.
- GRILLS IN BH – USE THEM BUT CLEAN THEM
We have two grills in Belle Haven; one at the pool and one between building 116 and 120. Please make sure you shut off the gas and clean the grill top before you close it up after using it. The next “griller” will appreciate it!
- ELEVATOR BUILDINGS; INSIDE WALKWAYS
The triangular planting beds inside the walkways at our “elevator” buildings do NOT have irrigation. If you can / are able; please add some water to these beds to help them. Thanks.
- DECORATING COMMITTEE – HELP WITH FLAGS
The Decorating Committee would appreciate some additional volunteer help with putting the American Flags out throughout Belle Haven on appropriate holidays. If you’d be available for ongoing help to the Decorating Committee, please contact Pat Godfrey, Bldg. 113 #101, Phone: 678-665-0640, or Betty Battaglia, Bldg. 108 #203, Phone: 904-615-1180.